Hello Beautiful Ppl (｡◕‿◕｡)╱
New product on your shopping list, in two minds about what to choose and what to chuck..Lil Mrs Wifey to the rescue! Here is my 411 on the Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream. PS-Not a sponsored post, honest opinions only^_^v
PRICE: $19 – $21
For International Customers: Available here
According to the package:
- Clinically shown to lift, firm and strengthen skin around the eyes
- Works with your unique skin to lift and firm
- With natural shitake complex
- Helps fight the aging signs of sun damage around the eye area
- Natural Shitake Complex (Mushroom extract)
- Wheat Protein
APPLICATION: It is suggested that the product be used twice daily, in the morning and evening, after cleansing the face. I like to use it generously on my dry upper eyelids, near my tear duct and under the eyes as well.
SIZE / QUANTITY: It comes in a 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.) bottle. Although it might seem tiny, but a little goes a long way with this cream.
The consistency is runny and it is really hydrating. My eye area feels moisturized with every application.
Eyelids are beginning to look comparatively smoother and I can also feel the dark patches slowly diminishing. Oh and yes the tiny flakes you see under my lashes, that is the product residue.
- Very runny consistency which is actually good cz I can feel my skin soaking it up.
- I have read several reviews where people have complained about redness, but nothing like that for me. It was great for my sensitive skin.
- Definitely hydrating and moisturizing.
- A good buy for the hot summer months.
- Complete ingredient list is not mentioned, which is something that bothers me.
- Can get a bit flaky, so it’s best to use at night time.
- I wish it had a more brightening effect.
For more tips and tricks please refer to this awesome eyecream guide by Reviews.com!
Until next time..